What is the cost of a stork sign rental from Welcome Storks and how long is the rental period?
The cost is $90 to rent our pink or blue six-foot Single Stork for 7 days. We will leave the personalized keepsake bundle at your door when we return to pick up the stork
Do you offer any other signs?
Yes! We have Sibling Stars for the proud big brothers or sisters, as well as adorable Dog Bones and Cat Signs for the beloved fur babies in the family. These personalized signs are $25 each and are yours to keep after the rental period. Please note - these signs are add-ons and can only be ordered with a stork rental.
Do you have signs for Grandparents?
Yes! Grandparents love to celebrate, too! If their pink or blue Grandparent Stork is ordered at the same time as the new parents, their sign will be discounted to $80 for 7 days and will have a generic “It’s a Grandson” or “It’s a Granddaughter” bundle that is not a keepsake. However, if a personalized bundle is requested, the price will be the same as a Single Stork at $90. Grandparents can also choose to send a loving Wish Upon a Star for $25 that can be ordered with a stork rental.
Do you offer signs for twins?
Yes! We have Twin Storks that can be customized with any combination of pink or blue. We are happy to offer a discount rate of $170 for the 7 day rental with 2 personalized bundles to keep.
Do you rent stork signs for baby showers?
Yes! Our 6-foot tall Baby Shower Storks are the cutest way to welcome guests! We offer stands for indoor and outdoor use so the stork can be placed in your desired location. Our baby shower storks are a 3-day rental and come with a generic bundle that says. “Welcome to the Baby Shower” for $80. Please note - this rental does not include a personalized keepsake bundle. However, if you would prefer a custom message on the bundle, please order a Single Stork.
How far in advance should I order my stork sign?
We’re happy to take requests for scheduled C-sections ahead of time, as well as early reservations for Baby Shower Storks. However, due to the unpredictability of most births, we do not reserve newborn stork signs in advance. After placing your order, we will have your sign in the yard within 48 hours. Our goal is to welcome the new baby home, but it is not guaranteed.
Where do you deliver?
Welcome Storks proudly delivers to the following areas in Georgia: Newnan, Peachtree City, Fayetteville, Tyrone, Senoia, Sharpsburg, Fairburn, Palmetto, Whitesburg, Moreland, and various surrounding areas.
Is there a delivery fee?
Welcome Storks provides free delivery service for addresses within a 15-mile radius of our address in Newnan. A $20 delivery fee will apply to addresses 15 to 20 miles away. A $30 delivery fee will apply to addresses 20.1 to 30 miles away, and over 30 miles will have a custom delivery fee. The one-time delivery fee will cover both delivery and pick up of the stork signs.
What form of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express over the phone for payment of a rental. Our phone number is 770-301-1776 and all orders must be paid in advance.
Where will you place the sign in the yard?
We will base the location of the sign to get the best visibility and photo ops. However, if there’s a specific place you’d like the stork to be placed, please let us know and we’ll do our best to accommodate your request.
Can I move, mow around, or attach anything to my sign?
Please do not move and/or remove the yard sign as damage can occur. Please use extreme caution when mowing or weed eating near the sign as damage can occur if any contact is made with the sign. Also, it’s very important not to attach anything to the sign, including balloons. When a balloon pops, the sun bakes the latex into the sign causing permanent damage. If you would prefer to have your sign removed before the 7-day rental period is over, please contact us for removal.
What happens if the lawn sign gets damaged?
If you notice any damage on the sign, please notify Welcome Storks immediately. Our signs are durable, weather-resistant, and designed to last. However, the signs are not designed for climbing. We are not responsible or liable for any and all injuries involving the sign while on the renter’s property. The owner of the home in which the rental sign is posted will be responsible for payment of any damage to the sign while on the owner’s property. By ordering a sign, the homeowner accepts responsibility for the sign while on the owner’s property. Thank you for your consideration and cooperation!
Do you offer a refund policy?
Welcome Storks can issue a full refund if you cancel your stork rental order at least 24 hours in advance, or extreme weather conditions prevent us from installing your sign.
However, we cannot issue a full refund if any of the following apply:
- We are unable to enter into a gated community because we were not given a gate code, or the gate code won’t work.
- The security guard at a gated community refuses to allow us entry. Please note: We are unable to wait at a gate for more than 10 minutes while the guard attempts to contact the homeowner to grant access. It is important that you please make arrangements with the guard to give us access prior to the moment of delivery.
- The homeowner or recipient won’t allow us to set up the sign, or calls us to request that we pick up the sign prior to the end of the rental period.
- If a pet is aggressive or refuses to allow us onto the property.
- If the location does not have a “traditional” lawn. We define a lawn as a wide expanse of unobstructed soil with grass on the top. For example, we are unable to install signs in rocks, pea gravel, concrete, mulch, flower beds, thick landscaping or hard packed soil that has been used as a driveway. We are also unable to install signs in areas where rocks or small boulders are prominent in the yard. We are required to drive the stake into the ground 10-inches to properly/safely install a sign, which is not possible in the situations noted above. Thanks for your understanding!